Saturday, October 20, 2012

Needy Tonight

Our internet is not working, so of course I wrote a post that is stuck on the iPad.

Anyway, we are battling discouragement. Esther has had a hard week and it is difficult to see her struggling. She is just tired and sad, I think we all are. I know we have so many prayers, but we could use some more.

Pray for encouragement and unity. Pray for kind speech and a slowness to assume intentions. Pray for Esther to perk up and feel better. Pray that Anthony and I would be kind and gentle to each other. Pray for comfort and peace. Pray for our kids to take their burden to the cross and that we would all lay them at the feet of mercy.

"As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me. You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God!"
Psalm 40:17

3 comments:

  1. We are praying. Always. Lord, have mercy.... The strain on all relationships is intense. Praying for His perfect peace to envelope you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get off the computer and go to battle for your family right now Sam.

    ReplyDelete