Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Captain America and His Princesses

Captain America, Defender and Protector

Princess Jasmine. Her favorite is Cinderella, but there weren't any Cinderella's in her size. Good thing she's flexible!

Princess Rapunzel, Let Down Your Hair!

Princess Snow White, with ruby lips and skin so fair.

Princess Belle, She is definitely beauty in the midst of a beast.

 

When Esther's hair is long enough, I'll curl it this way for sure!

We went to my brother and sister-in-law's house for trick-or-treating. They have a great neighborhood. This year there were 15 trick or treaters in our group. Esther rode in her stroller for about a block and then came home. Such a fun time!

When I was a little girl, each time I encountered a wishing well, I had the same wish. I wished to be a princess. I remember the smell of the chemicals as I threw my coins into the bubbling waters. Shortly after I began a relationship with Christ I read this verse in Hebrews 2:11

"For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers."

I thought a lot about how Jesus is the Son of God, the KING. My trust in Christ to remove those crimson stains of sin has made Jesus not ashamed to call ME his sibling and his Daddy is the King. This same King is my Heavenly Father, and I am a princess indeed. Still today I love the reminder that I belong to the King, I am his, a princess, the desire of my heart was fulfilled and my wish was granted!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment